Our studios are a blend of the old and the new – a return to the community schoolhouses that built America – with the best of modern technology and 21st century organizational design.
In a tightly knit community bound by shared mission, promises and accountability, young people develop deep friendships and the skills to keep them for the long run.
- Be curious and have fun
- Play and explore natural interests
- Build the foundations of Reading, Goal Setting, and Indpendent Learning
- Have fun and be kind
- Set and track goals; Ask great questions
- Solid foundation of Math, Reading, Writing, and Civilization
- Explore and be curious and develop a love of learning through hands-on project-based learning
Middle School Studio
- Learn to work hard
- Manage your work and lead your studio
- Mastery of Core skills
- Dive deep in Quests; Explore the real world through Apprenticeships
- Find a passion
- Lead a small organization
- Prepare for your next adventure (choose the certifications you’ll need and how to get)
Take a virtual tour of an Acton Academy studio
Hi, I'm Jake Thompson. 👋
I'm Head of School at Heroes Academy
We are now enrolling:
PreK through 12th grade.